best LCD gaming monitor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Samsung makes quality monitors. Though I have no real oppinion on LCD's.
I just know if you go for a low latency you most likely will have a good gaming LCD monitor.

Though I've read that LG.Philips 16ms S-IPS monitors, hould be good for gaming, also available in 20" and over sizes. This is info I've gotten from a site concerning mostly about flatpanels.
www.flatpanels.dk - pretty useless if you don't have a website translator from Danish to your preferred language.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
i saw a monitor that was flat panal LCD was 19 inichs and had a response time of 4mms! Look on the alienware website!

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
Mr. UglyPants said:
i saw a monitor that was flat panal LCD was 19 inichs and had a response time of 4mms! Look on the alienware website!

so I take it the lower the mms is what I'm lookin for in a gaming monitor. do I really have to worry about the dot pitchs and things of that nature?:confused: