1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Best anti-virus program now?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Dopefish, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Hadmar

Hadmar Queen Bitch of the Universe

AntiVir does have an auto update feature via the AntiVir Scheduler. If you don't want to run it though you can also use the Windows Scheduler to run this:
    "C:\Program Files\AVPersonal\INETUPD.EXE"

2. Valium

Valium Priestess Ishizu

Just DONT use the copy that comes free with UK NTL broadband; there is something seriously corrupt with that version that only allows you to look at about 10 webpages then it blocks everything from then on....

3. Freon

Freon Braaaaiinss...

I use AVG, but that's just a backup. My main antivirus is my brain. It has never failed me.

ps: holy **** we have a Vulcan aboard :con:

4. Valium

Valium Priestess Ishizu

Naw, it's just i have a really huge thing for Ambassador Soval at the mo. i want to free him from his Vulcan repression ;)

5. BobCobb

BobCobb Society is a leech on me!

Is it the "can't have the sexy vulcan" obsession? I completely understand. Not with Soval, but that T'Pol... :)

6. Valium

Valium Priestess Ishizu

He is a very attractive Vulcan and it would be a bit of a challenge to make him lose his um.... control so to say; but hell i would enjoy making that happen.. ;)
    Nothing like a strong domineering Vulcan, i bet i could make him lose control given the chace...

7. BobCobb

BobCobb Society is a leech on me!

Just strand yourselves on an alien planet, and woo him overtime. That would work. :) It wouldn't take as long as you think, believe me.

8. Valium

Valium Priestess Ishizu

Now dont go giving me ideas like that or i shall never get to sleep ;) ooooo....