Berserk you around?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
if i only had the logs, i bet that would win greatest moment in internet history. . .MIrc>all

you're probably right fiercefanboy

<<<--- Bender!!! Guess I'm part of the 10% lol

haha yeah, bender didnt remember your nick was odion before you joined my clan :D

I'm ****ing here and you are not, i wish it could always be like that.

aw come on serk we had some good times

Last edited:

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
i didnt know what a cd4 was in photoshop but someone told me what it was. i've been workin more with photoshop if you wanna see some of my stuff, obviously no where near as good as your stuff is but still some improvement from the sotw sigs i would make for your old forums

and i found another screencap

Last edited:

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
Well, its still very basic stuff... I'll give you a little easy trick that you can apply on pretty much all your sigs.

From that:
t9tsmw.jpg

To that:
t9tsmw2.jpg

Just add some random light, shapes in the background and keep the text as simple as possible "no glow ffs" as you can see in this PSD.

Photoshop Document: http://serk.simiril.com/t9tsmw.psd

I'll stop there tho. We are not in a graphic forum, its BUF, we need some useless/hate/drama in here! :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
you wanna get back in the cool? go buy left for dead and send me a pm, then you can get your life back together. tf2 got boring 9 months ago.