behindview 0 upside down problem...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lunchblaze

Codlike
Jul 31, 2000
East Fort Sp0rkville
nothing new, but when you are speccing in 1st person view, and that person gets killed, sometimes the freakin view goes upside down or some other ridiculous angle.

i've read about specfix - but i can't find any links to it.
does specfix actually fix this problem?

any links to where i can find it if it does?

any other solitions that i've missed along the way?

thanks.

one last thing:

i searched for this. but since "use behindview 0 " is the standard response to anyone who comes in claiming to have seen an aimbot, that's the only type posts i got.

after the 6th page of aimbot crap, i got tired of looking.

moral to this story:
if you make some snappy remark about use the search feature, or put some TCD or that friggin rolleyes smiley on here, i'll likely hunt you down and use the bathroom on your head or something equally unpleasant.

thanks ever so much :)

ION_Ace

Assault player
Dec 26, 2000
Behind you
www.clan-ion.com
What u mean by cshp issues ?
if u mean bots getting past cshp, well u just gotta keep getting latest cshp, cshp seems to be getting a lot more secure now, I doubt the next aimbot with have a hud.

If u mean demos not playing cos of cshp, well some cshp version didn't allow recording of demos and u always need the cshp version demo was recorded on to play that demo.

lunchblaze

Codlike
Jul 31, 2000
East Fort Sp0rkville
hehe, nah,

one of the things i read about specfix was that it caused some false positives when cshp had just come out.

was just wondering if this still was the case with the newer revs.

out.