Been gone a long time

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[MUTTS] Hiteche5

Rodney-like
Jun 15, 2000
Groton, Connecticut....again
Visit site
Wow....I see a lot of new faces around here. I was off doing that Iraq War thing for the past 9 months (see my profile) so I did not get to see UT2K3 launch but I'm back for a little while. Ignore the muTTs clan name I just don't want to open up another account.

Swedix...downloaded your map installer...nice man...thanks

Webby...still see you are slumming around too

hal...still admin

From what I gather we have FragBU...is it like that FNFF for BuFers?
Also what is everyone playing?...not seeing a lot of people on the servers. Gimme some news!

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I want prohp!

*pouts*

He left a message on ci server a while ago shouldn't be too much longer.

You want to see people on the servers eh? The best way to find people fun to play online is to use the buddy list. If you see someone in a pub that was good or fun to play with add them to your buddy list. Add all the top clans. You should definatly have |C|* and [Ci]* in there and you can't forget the *BuF when you get enough in your buddy list you'll always have a game to join. It doesn't matter what time of day it is for me I can usually find about 4 servers that have people from my buddy list in it.

Also try the recongamer all citadel server lot's of idiots but a lot of fun people visit there (mostly to make fun of the n00bs).

[MUTTS] Hiteche5

Rodney-like
Jun 15, 2000
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome...

TWD...muTTs used to scrim with Ci so I remember them and you. I didn't know you could wildcard the buddy list..good info. Unfortunately I'm in Hawaii...so I'm far from the good servers it seems. But cable should be alright.

So Proph is in the Gulf too? Hmmm...I will have to look him up.

Does not seem as there is as many servers as in the glory days of UT...well remember I'm just getting back so my skillz (never had any) are not up to par yet...but I'll add yall. I wear my BuF tag in game.

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Hi and welcome back.

Ci is still active, both ACi and ECi. Put [Ci]* in your buddylist and you will find us.
But it's true, many servers are empty. Especially the Euroscene is very inactive when it comes to UT2003. And most servers here are running IG.

Hawaii ?? I would definitely not be sitting behind a computer if I was on Hawaii :D

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
That was Webbie speaking from personal experience... ;)

Welcome back.

You may want to add WW|* to your wildcard list as well. I'm not sure where all of the Mutts went to however we've got Rup and Weekend Warriors has Harlock.

[MUTTS] Hiteche5

Rodney-like
Jun 15, 2000
Visit site
Damn!! Some names I haven't heard in a while. I definately will add all of you. Where is everybody chatting at lately?

Also about Hawaii...for the most part most people stay on the beach and eat pinapples but I'm old and fat so I stay away from the beach.

Did I say that quote?