BDB MapVote 3.04 popup problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Opuz_Klass

Nov 29, 2003
www.war-zone.net
Hi there m8s!

I have some servers running UT 4.51 w/ UTPure6E and MapVote 3.04. These servers are running DM, CTF, TDM and Instagib variants.

In MapVote 3.04 ReadMe we can read this:
If a player joins a server and already has a key bound the window will pop up and remind him/her what the hot-key is and the close it self after 4 seconds.

The problem is I simply cannot make this "hot-key reminder" work. Besides this everything work like a charm.

This is my server startup line:
UCC.exe server DM-Deck16][.unr?game=Botpack.TeamGamePlus?mutator=Botpack.NoRedeemer,divinfo.di_mutator,BDBMapVote304.BDBMapVote -ini=server_CTF-TDM-DM_SS-2.ini -log=server_CTF-TDM-DM_SS-2.log

And these are my BDB MapVote related config lines:
(...)

[Engine.GameEngine]
ServerPackages=BDBMapVote304

(...)

[BDBMapVote304.BDBMapVote]
bAutoDetect=False
bDM=True
bLMS=False
bTDM=True
bDOM=False
bCTF=True
bAS=False
bOther=False
OtherClass=
MapPreFixOverRide=
PreFixSwap=
bSortWithPreFix=True
VoteTimeLimit=60
KickPercent=51
bUseMapList=False
ScoreBoardDelay=10
bAutoOpen=False
bKickVote=False
bCheckOtherGameTie=True
RepeatLimit=5
MapVoteHistoryType=BDBMapVote304.MapVoteHistory1
ServerInfoURL=
MapInfoURL=
MidGameVotePercent=76
Mode=Majority
MinMapCount=2
HasStartWindow=No
bEntryWindows=True
bDebugMode=False
bShowKeyBinder=True
bShowWelcomeWindow=True
KeyBinderListItem=True
AccName[0]=

How can I make the BDB MapVote "hot-key reminder" pop up every time a player join the server?

NOTE - I know clients can disable this reminder's pop ups, however this is not one of those cases.

Opuz_Klass

Nov 29, 2003
www.war-zone.net
Thanks for your answer BDB.

Yes that it!
You have disable it in v3.02. (I found it yesterday in the change log)

I solved my problem with a notice using the Welcome Window. :D

Thanks m8! ;)