1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bbr

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by K-Man, Mar 7, 2002.

1. K-Man

K-Man New Member

Hey i am -=TaZ=-K-Man*R* from the BBR Server. I am out promoting the server. The people we have on there are great, but are getting boring. They each have their own way through the maps and you soon find their pattern and you can find them quickly. Well we have a few clans going and our running out of people to recruit so i decieded i would promote the server to get other people to come and play with us. That way we have new people to recruit for clans and new people to play with that might make it a little bit challanging…here are the setting for the BBR server:
    [CSHP] BBR Server
    IP: 204.174.19.31
    ngStats UID: #1156669
    Game Type: Capture the Flag (CTF)
    Mutators: CSHP4+.HackProtection, Botpack.DMMutator, Botpack.LowGrav, Botpack.FatBoy, Botpack.SniperArena, Relics.RelicRegen, Relics.RelicDefense, Relics.RelicSpeed, Relics.RelicStrength, Relics.RelicRedemption, Relics.RelicDeath, BDBMapVote3.BDBMapVote3
    Mode: Dedicated Server
    Game Style: Hardcore
    Game Speed: 65%
    Weapons Stay: yes
    Jump Match: no
    Translocator: enabled
    Air Control: 35.0% (default)
    Timelimit: 20
    Team Score: Limit 3
    Team Damage: 0.0%
    come and play with us sometime. if you have to download maps and skins. go to http://www.bbr.ca/clan and download them from there...takes A LOT less time then from the server. Hope to new people come in and tell them K-Man sent yea

2. SimplyCosmic

SimplyCosmic ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.

[​IMG]

The Unreal Tournament forums are here.

3. Assymilator

Assymilator No idea what to put here.

I'd check out your server if UT wasnt screwing up for me.