BBQ

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
w00t.gif
Lawn Darts! Who made them anyways? Was it Fireball?

Pro-Pain

¹²M UTXMP Captain
Feb 15, 2004
Nice work lately FMI, 12M are ready when you are!

Last edited:

ScorpioProX

Sep 2, 2004
The Jackal-XMP said:
I see that FMI is doing crazy work on UTXMP. They have really gotten back on track and fixing what were finding. I must say, Im rather enjoying this new patch we just got, and am still waiting for our next one. I think once FMI gets the bugs we listed, taken care of, then we will get a new patch, and then hopefully a new Public Beta. It's so worth the wait you guys. Be excited, BE VERY EXCITED!

Very VERY VERY EXCITED ME!!:rockon: Checking the fmi site 100 times a day! CAN’T WAIT!

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
finaly can get pet outta hibernation. this break has been nice. Although i get them up to early they might be cranky.