1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Battletech Timelines Modeling Contest

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Nov 28, 2004.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Battletech Timelines, a UT2004 modification, is holding a contest to model their custom SLDF Battle Armor. Contestant must notify general_raingod@msn.com by December 10, 2004 for specs on the model. All entries must be complete by 11 PM EST December 19th 2004.

Check the site for more details on the rules.

2. dub

dub

Making contests seems to be the way to try and add content to your mod these days... :rolleyes:

3. Gnome

Gnome The Gnome that knows

Maybe it's just the next-generation way of saying "I can make the website and I have ideas and I can beta test, now I just need modellers, skinners, scripters, artists, voice actors, story writers, mapmakers, etc!" :p

4. dub

dub

Indeed - I've seen too many sites that are exactly that.
    They got some random idea - and when you go to their recruitment page - they need someone in every position bar the website making one. :)

5. Clawfist

Clawfist i was a teenage hand model

Making contests seems to be the way to try and gain publicity for your gfx card company without ****ing paying out the prizes these days...

Oh yeah, agreed about the random mod ideas too :X

6. Raingod

Raingod New Member

redplanet

You know what i hate people you comment on stuff and know **** about what there talking, if you don't what to participate then don't its that simple.

7. Clawfist

Clawfist i was a teenage hand model

pardon me jumping on my general "nvidia_screwed_me_over" habit;

the mod comment is more related to wider and more general terms, even tho such contest always make me raise an eyebrow.. no offense

8. Brits_Hit

Brits_Hit Flak Monkey

I'm with Dub :p