BALTON I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!11ONESHIFT+1EXCLAMATION MARK!@

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
someone i know and myself are debating on the german word Fliechen

i say it means "to strike" (my only source of info being the famed monty python skit)

she says it used to mean that but the meaning has changed and now it means fu(k

now i thought Fick was the german word for fuck

The similarity between “fik” and “****” isn't coincidental.
In German, “fick” means “****” as a noun, or “fiken” as a verb. The words ****, ficken, fukken, fok and most likely fornicare (latin) share the same etymological origin and all have a similar meaning.

so who is right?

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
GoAt said:
i dont trust those online translators

I hear that !!! after all they might give out a swear word instead of the right thing,wouldn't want that,hehe........................

Blueyes

Be nice to me...
Feb 11, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Humm...i am not german but i know that the word fleisch means meat or something similar...

maybe you mispelled it...is it fleischen instead of fliechen?

something to do with flesh or meat?...WTF anyway! ( Es ist mir scheiBegal )

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
GoAt said:
someone i know and myself are debating on the german word Fliechen

i say it means "to strike" (my only source of info being the famed monty python skit)

she says it used to mean that but the meaning has changed and now it means fu(k

now i thought Fick was the german word for fuck

The similarity between “fik” and “****” isn't coincidental.
In German, “fick” means “****” as a noun, or “fiken” as a verb. The words ****, ficken, fukken, fok and most likely fornicare (latin) share the same etymological origin and all have a similar meaning.

so who is right?

what kind of monty python show are we talking about? Flying circus or something else? Maybe I could get that one show to see and hear for myself.