Back-up weapon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Hah! Thornz you dog! Put your website on your sig and everybody says " Ooh! A new Mac site! I gotta check it out!" And everybody tries at the same time and now they exceed the max connections for the server.

That is a damned genius idea to get hits!

I mean, I still want to get in there because now that I can't I think it must be pretty damn good or something, or else the server wouldn't be swamped.

spec_ops

Mar 6, 2000
Visit site
Actually, having branches pull the pin out of someones gernade is a real life crisis, (atleast it was). I have read about several accounts in Vietnam about how the men, when they were in the 'bush', or jungle hunting VC would in fact bend the pins on the grenades because their buddies were in fact blown away when they didn't realize that their pin and spoon for the grenade was missing. I'm not saying anything that should maybe be changed in Infiltration, just mearly stating that branches pulling of grenade pins was no joke in Vietnam.

thornz

Inhuman...yes indeed
Dec 14, 1999
outer circle of hades
members.aol.com
what the HELL are you talking about? My page sucks!!!!!! I'm assuming sarcasm!

It isnt called "thornz's sligtly pathetic UT page" for nothing, you know.

what I want to know is why there isnt a link to it in my sig, like others.

great, now I wish I knew how to make a counter.

------------------
have a mac...
...but not a clue? http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/thornz/

"e phallous e magnu est"
-the dirty monk

[This message has been edited by thornz (edited 03-08-2000).]