BACK ORIFICE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Sky's right. I went on a hacking trip once. It lead me nowhere. I was left to figure out how to do things on my own. I'll give you advice. Either become a programmer, or let it drop. I did both (Became a VB programmer) at the same time. I've done a lot of research on this topic. If you break into someone's machine...anyone's for any purpose, good, bad, or funny, they can press charges and you will go to jail. A friend of mine got me off the kick with this phrase: "You're better off murdering someone than getting caught hacking." It kinda drove the nail home once I thought about it.
friendly advice.
If you are intent on it, all I can say is: Newsgroups. You won't find any concrete info, but there is a trail of clues if you want to do the detective work.

bullet2.gif

"Who's up for the donkey show and some unholy butt sex?!" -- Lloyd Kaufman

Testicle

Dec 22, 1999
Kuwait
www.cheap3d.com
I was fooling around with that crap with my friend. We just renamed the thing and gave it to a dumbass, he ran the thing and we were just fooling around. It isnt illegal here (they just cancel your internet account). I know some people that proudly call themselves "hackers" and they use NetBUS and Back Orifice (bunch of retards)

GRaVeDiGGeR

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
there are programs out there that scan ur computer 24/7, if it's acticated, or running in "hidden" mode. McCaffee does a good job and so does Norton, but there are little progs out there that scan the unprotected ports, or block the ports, so noone can get through. Theres a program for everything. If there isn't, someone will make one.