Ayuda,Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Malcolm

Dec 20, 2005
Hello,me call Damian.Good job.En reality I speak spanish,use traductor.The problem it is that I cannot put the option Map it "Uses Monster"ya that when I begin the departure it doesn't activate it. That can make?

Ahora en español

Hola,me llamo Damian.Buen trabajo.En realidad hablo español,uso traductor.El problema es que no puedo poner la opcion "Use Map Monster"ya que cuando empiezo la partida no la activa.¿Que puedo hacer?

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
Malcolm said:
Hello,me call Damian.Good job.En reality I speak spanish,use traductor.The problem it is that I cannot put the option Map it "Uses Monster"ya that when I begin the departure it doesn't activate it. That can make?

Ahora en español

Hola,me llamo Damian.Buen trabajo.En realidad hablo español,uso traductor.El problema es que no puedo poner la opcion "Use Map Monster"ya que cuando empiezo la partida no la activa.¿Que puedo hacer?
It is very difficult to understand your query! :(

Some answers might be:

Starting UnrealEd
=============
Make sure that you start UnrealEd using this batch file "C:\UT2004\FHIv4\UnrealEd for FHI2k4.bat"

Using UnrealEd
===========
Within UnrealED, select

View->Show Actor Class Browser

and then select FHIMapMonsterConfig and put that actor somewhere within your map.

Select the actor (FHIMapMonsterConfig) once it is in your map and then press F4 to get the actor properties display. Monsters are added by expanding the FHIMapMonsterConfig attribute and then selecting add. That will add a [0] entry. Select monsterclass beneath the [0] entry and a drop down list will appear to allow you to select the desired monster. Repeat for a [1], [2] entry and so on.

Single player/instant action
=====================
If the problem is selecting map monsters from within the game then the attached screenshot shows you where to select them.

Dedicated server
=============
If you need to select map monsters from a dedicated server then (on my system), the file /usr/local/games/ut2004/FHIv4/System/FHIv4.ini

in the section [FHI.FHI] has a line

bUseMapMonsters=true

if I wish to use map monsters.

Web admin
========
If you are using the web admin page then the same parameter can be found by selecting Defaults->Game and then (de-)selecting the Use Map Monsters check box and then "Accept"ing the change. It should then take effect on the next level.

I apologise if these seem very obvious to you but it is hard to understand what your problem really is.

Attachments

• FHIShot00149.jpg
    FHIShot00149.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 9