Axiom Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Astyanax

GotoState('Coding');
That pic of StreckoDeco hurts my eyes!
crazy2.gif

axiom82

Nov 4, 2001
dca.ipfox.com
yeah streckodeco was just some phsychotic idea i had. its pretty lame. there is nothing but textures so it looks all funky like some old playstation game.

Shin

Ethical Illusionz
Aug 29, 2001
Behind my desk
www.ioerror.co.uk
Ok the following maps couldn.t bedownloaded becus they weren't there ;)
CTF-Theathrum
CTF-Streckodecko
CTF-Paradia and
CTF-Exorcist :(

Oh well on to the maps ive played!!

Blashpemy..: Nice job on the map, item placing was cool , the only thing that i dint like that much was the lightning. It was all one colour. Oh btw nice job you can actually shoot the redemeer trought the whole map hehe. Thats why the halls where so big =)

Clefthills...: Hehehe funny map I liked the jumpspots, but there are only 2 problesm if you use them!!
1st You can see the sky box, i mean you can see that the moving air is a sheet :(
2nd You can get ontop of the hills and almost walk out of the map
Too bad :(

Railworks][..: Nah sorry didnt like the map. The passageways are too tight!! And the map too smallI couldnt really dodge there!!

Structum... Very nice map just like Blashphemy. Aint got notthing too tell here, its really nice map!!

Well thats it. Try to fix the dloads I wanna see the others too.
Keep up your mapping, cus you do a good job on it ;)

axiom82

Nov 4, 2001
dca.ipfox.com
hey thanks:) Thank you for taking the time to play all of them:) Theatrum rocks the house man...you should get that one at http://ucc.sobservers.com/ctf-theatrum.unr

blasphemy and structum are decent. the others are lamo. blasphemy has 32 magnitude of zone lighting so it looks old and dusty. ill just take out the zone lighting and fix it up in a 2nd version :)

Railwork is basically a 1 vs 1 map for giggles:p lol

The others are lame :( lol.

quitgrin1

Demon Like
Jul 31, 2000
Nowhere
www.geocities.com
Cool pics man.. about the website.. it looks pretty good.. but you should probably put some more sections, like "About".. so we can get to know you..

I downloaded one of your maps (The latest CTF you made, CTF-Blasphemy). My only complaint is that the scale is pretty big.. and also use some variety in the color of your textures.. dont get me wrong.. your map does look good.. but it would also be nice to see other colors too.

later,
GriNGoLoCo

axiom82

Nov 4, 2001
dca.ipfox.com
i agree 100%. I was going to change some textures around in the blue base to offset the similarity of the red base just as ctf-face was done. one biulding has different textures and i was planing on doing that but i got too damn eager to distribute a finished product lol. the lighting is weak...i used zone lighting and it sucks but ive learned:(

Lord Dill

Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
Axiom you prick :D i haven't seen you on MSN in months... i didn't even realize that you posted on this forum. And you know how i feel about your maps ;)

Check out my new CTF map