Awesome Unreal Music Remix

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Trasher

/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Yeah, found this today. It's a remix/remake of "UTEnd" from Unreal1, and it's pretty good.

Check it out here

Anyway... This is my version of Unreal's "UTEnd" theme.
It's about the best track from the game and I always taught it was a shame the quality of the umx is so bad.
So I recreated it with my Motif 6 together with Cubase SX, changed and added some things here and there but I kept this version very close to the original. Since it can't be made any better.
My respect and thanks to the original composers of this track.. Alexander Brandon and Michiel Van Den Bos. You guys rule ! Concider this my tribute to you.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
That site isn't loading properly on my side. I ping the address and it gives me request timeouts :/ .

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
site is lsow for me, just be patient (dont have it at this writing)
http://www.vgmix.com/songs/Elisha_-_Altered_Atmosphere(Unreal).mp3

but that is a direct link to the song

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
dinwitty said:
site is lsow for me, just be patient (dont have it at this writing)
http://www.vgmix.com/songs/Elisha_-_Altered_Atmosphere(Unreal).mp3

but that is a direct link to the song

Thank you very much :) . What's odd is that Internet Explorer usually times out when I try your link or the above link, yet FlashGet has no problem at all downloading the file. Perhaps the site is using a non-standard port for web access.

dude2425

Apr 29, 2005
UBER BUMP!!

I've been looking all over the net for this mix for five and a half months. I completely forgot the name of the mix, and the auther's name. I was searching for "Unreal Eliza"
I knew I originaly found it here, I just knew it.
Sorry for the full year bump, just luv this mix so much.