Awesome Glitch!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XyA_Silent

XyA Clan Leader
May 20, 2004
Am
Not sure if anyone knew about this yet or not, but when you are driving the raptor and jump out, and you run over yourself, if you hit the use key right away (keep tapping it) you will get back in the raptor and still drive! Found this by accident and when you try to get back out again you are "dead" so you cant committ suicide nor can you redeploy, you have to exit the game. I tried this is a map with no one else in it so I couldnt check to see if you can run people over or not but nevertheless a very cool glitch

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
yes you can also drive into a wall and press use and revive urself too but its very hard to do its trying to bail to late i think
u can gutblow arti carriers muliple times if u stop over them too :/

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
The Jackal-XMP said:
well the other day Pinky and I were in our submarine, and when i exited the top turret came off and was attached to my head. quite funny. also, when i exited i got the the turret cross hairs, which was cool.

it was me u and pinkey, and it was me and u wit teh turret heads in ur WTF map

Status
Not open for further replies.