ATTN Server Admins: Player Ban Reccomended

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
REEFER^MADNESS aka THC 420 aka PHEENIX

...and there's one more "420" guy....but I forgot the name.

Same guy...

Reefer^MADNESS

Jun 2, 2004
THE REAL REEFER^MADNESS

shan said:
Reefer Madness has also been banned from all of my servers. His IP Address is: 68.227.245.116

I will post this same data in the Admins Forum.

Shan

ok im the REAL reefer^MADNESS. the bastard using racial slurs is PHEENIX, little punk bitch lives real close and would often play here on my computer. he also goes as FOUR20247365, and now THOTH. my other friend who plays inf on my computer was at his house recently and told me how the little bitch was using my name and trying to get me banned. after hearing that i bet he was talking trash on my pc as well. hes got an ass beating coming to him now. im never letting these fools on my pc again so i would really be happy if you guys unbanned me. i think its why i cant get on this monster madness server. im so pissed right now, seeing all these post saying i suck and its not even ME but this punk bitch zach. PLEASE unban 68.227.245.116

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Ok, I am always willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I will unban your IP Address from my servers.

Please understand that, if I get reports of problems, I will reinstate the ban for the IP using the name. So, if your friend uses you name on his system, he will get banned, not you. If you allow him to use your system, then you will get banned, since all bans are against IP, not name.

Thanks,

Shan

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
I know reefer, and he is a good guy, and a good player. I also know FOUR2343whatever, and he fits this exact description, he is truly an ass. I have seen Reefer and FOUR on the same server at the same time (i think reefer called him 'zack'), and four was being racist and annoying the whole time.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Actually 5, it is not that simple. For two reasons. One, he states his friend was using his PC. The other is that I banned after the fact, so it is possible that the real (I always assume people tell me the truth until proven otherwise) Reefer joined the server, caused no harm but I banned him since I was looking for the name.

I guess I would rather error on the side of assuming someone is being honest and get burned later than ban someone innocent from my servers.

My philosphy is to always give people the benefit of the doubt and it has paid off far more times than it has burned me.

Shan

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
Well, I understand what you are saying Shan, and since you explained it that way, I guess okay. Here's what I saw as flaws in his logic:

little punk bitch lives real close and would often play here on my computer
would explain I guess why his IP would show, esp. if the guy was using his name. (Does that happen a lot? Hey dude, uh, come on over and use my machine to do some online gaming, I'll just be over here reading War and Peace)?????

my other friend who plays inf on my computer was at his house recently and told me how the little bitch was using my name and trying to get me banned
should show same name then, different IP, IF my assumption is correct that the
little punk bitch
was using his own machine and assuming a different identity.

after hearing that i bet he was talking trash on my pc as well
um, ya think? :lol:

In other words Shan, the way it sounded was: Um, someone else used my name and tried to get me banned. (Oh, that won't work, my IP was banned) I mean, um, someone used my computer, then I heard that he was using his computer and my name to get me banned, and um, I figured that since he tried that on his machine and then he used my computer, um, yeah, that's why my IP showed up.

im never letting these fools on my pc again
I suppose that alone should take care of it, but if that is the case and that IP shows up again, I guess he should be banned.

I'm not trying to bash you R^M, hell, I don't even know you. But if someone was using my computer and talked all the racist crap and acted like a jacka$$ on my machine and it reflected on me, you're durn tootin' he'd be gettin an a$$ whippin. And Derelan, I do remember them both being on the same server and one being called zack not too awful long ago, Bushwack and a couple of others were a little upset about the comments.......seemed like they were also talking in code or something about coming over or going and getting some weed or something or other. :lol:

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Good points 5. I guess as long as the situation does not repeat itself it does not matter if it was a friend impersonating R^M or if it was R^M and he has decided to act differently. Either way we hopefully end up with another decent guy or gal on the servers. I can't help it, I have a hard time not liking anyone. :)