Attackers get what they deserve

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Feb 26, 2001
England
EtherRex said:
When you choose to break the law (particularly in a violent manner) then you really should not expect protection by that same law.

Thats the way it should be the world over, **** all this 'just let them steal from you and do what they want, perhaps if you close your eyes and cower into a ball they will go away'.

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
The law in Venezuala states that you may kill someone you find on in your house without your permission. Full stop. I see nothing wrong with that.

So in Venezuela, I can drag you into my house and kill you legally? What about the guy that calls round to read the gas meter? "Sorry your honour, I didnt realise my wife let him in..."

A society that issues a punishment of death for petty burglarly sounds like a dream come true for you. You should move to Saudi Arabia. They cut peoples hands and heads off there for stealing!

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
in my opinion. when faced with any violent situation you should rect with as much force as is neccasary. ie. hit them. and keep hitting them till they dont get up or they run away.

this essentially means you keep going til they ar no longer a threat. you dont try and figure out where you attacker is likely to stop and thn inflict similar amounts of pain to make it 'fair'. but equally. you dont kick them when they are down. you dont chase them when they run and you certainly dont do it because 'they are a rapist and deserve to die'.

the case of tony martin (the farmer who shot the intruders) was brought up earlier. this is a good example of how not to act. ie a man waits for burglars and manages to scare them off. right now he has done what is neccasary. he then chases after them and shoots of of them in the back. killing him.

this doctor bloke seems to have handled his situation as near as possible to perfectly given the circumstances. though it would have been nicer if he painlessly disarmed and immobilised the attackers without any risk to his own life. that sort of thing does not happen in real life.