Assault servers?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
All,

I am a bit confused. Assault is winning the Inf poll for the favorite gametype, but we get so little use on our Assault server that I am about to take it down. Assault players, please let us know if there is some reason, configuration, maps, etc. that keeps you from playing on our server and we will try to fix it.

Otherwise, the server is gone in a few days. I will bring up a different gametype server. If you have suggestions for what that should be, now's the time to speak up.

Shan

Please visit our site. We won't bite, unless you want us to. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Visit us at www.sgservers.com and stop by our voice or text <A HREF="http://www.sgservers.com/chat_pick.htm" TARGET=_blank>Forums

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
I really hate the map rotation you guys have. I mean honestly, you dont even has AS-Terrain on there!

Get a better rotation and probably more people will come.

----

page

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
We only use the Official Map Packs on our server. We are talking to Real Maps about other Map Packs. AS-Terrain will be there for sure. As for AS-BridgeTo Far. I will talk to them about it.

If that is what the problem is then we can fix that.

Thanks for the comments.

Shan

Please visit our site. We won't bite, unless you want us to. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Visit us at www.sgservers.com and stop by our voice or text <A HREF="http://www.sgservers.com/chat_pick.htm" TARGET=_blank>Forums

Cuchullain

May 21, 2000
cucullen.50megs.com
If you have a map that you would like to see in the rotation send me an e-mail! I can't guarantee it will make it, but we need to know what the players want to play. The push right now is map pack usage. If everyone were to use map packs there could be a few more servers out there. All that downloading going on during a match can really hurt the players performance...that's the reason for the map packs.
ANYWAYS, Send me a message with the map content you would like, including any comment you have on current rotation. I'm going to start tracking this info so we can have the best maps up and in use!

Cuch (KooK)

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.