Assassin Modeller

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nial

May 21, 2004
If you're a modeller and you're looking for a fun project to get involved with, I think I might have something for you!

My names: Nial Giacomelli and i'm the development lead on a Postal 2 MOD going by the name of: Assassin. You can check out it's early progress over at the gopostal forums at this URL:

http://web2.gopostal.com/cgi-bin/ib....0;&#entry263974

Anyway, i'm looking for both prefab and weapon modellers at this stage. You'll have to be prepared to create weapons ranging from things as normal as a SOCOM pistol to interesting creations as diverse as Poison Arrow Darts, Wall Mines, Bird Whistles, etc.

Basically, we're out to provide a nice entertaining game. We believe in perfection through work. Although, you must be warned: Whilst we are, indeed, up for a good laugh, we do take our work seriously when it comes down to it.

If this sounds like a nice project for you, e-mail me at: nial00@gmail.com
AIM me at: retouchedsharpie
MSN me at: andthecheatsonhiskeyboard@hotmail.com

Thanks.