Assassin Call 090803

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Well, you gots to make a choice. I either play in the scrim, or practice. Personally, I would rather play in the scrim. Now I know you guys are going to want to go over the scrim maps, so what I will try to do is see if I can make it to practice for half an hour. It would most likely be the first half hour, so here's hoping it starts on time. I will post more about this later. See yas!

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Ah...since im not in this scrim and am not needed for the overview...I'm not coming to practice. I'm gonna go fishing instead. Probably see yas Thursday...unless someone wants to frag during the week.

Yeah so thats my excuse...(heh, probably my first absent besides vacation).

Don't get mad...I told Lurk to take my place. I gave him special powers.

Later.

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
I will come since i was not present for a couple of times to help warm up and if i am needed for the scrim i should be able to stay

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Bonecrusher said:
Ah...since im not in this scrim and am not needed for the overview...

How can you not be needed? We are always undermanned at practices. This means we need everyone in the clan to always show up. Don't let a "I'm not needed" be anyone's excuse for not being at practices or scrims. It is never true, and certainly undervalues one's place in the clan, even the Frag brothers, Soultech, and VX. We always *need* everyone to show up.