Assassin Call 082803

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
lol

We're going to have a more informal practice. I suggest everyone make a special effort to be there.

That includes me, but I know I'll be there. What? I'm talking to myself again? Well, that's only cause there is no one else here. No, you aren't chopped liver, just the voices in my head. What do you mean, why am I typing all that stuff down? Oh, doh!

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
SS hears voices too? I thought it was just me!!
My voices are always telling me to ...
What? What secrets?
I can't give away secrets I don't know anything about!!
What?
Oh... oh yeah... I forgot about that one...

I wasn't going to tell em tho...
... no really...

He will be there.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Bonecrusher said:
I hear voices...and they don't like you. :)

I think I will be there...as long as I don't have any homework :rolleyes:

Homework, thats a lame excuse even for BC. We all know that your a UT Addict and will be there even if it means failing and getting grounded for not doing your Homework. Am I typing out loud again.. Did I really type that, DuH. I have this problem of thinking out loud, now its adapting to forums and its typing out loud.. HELP

BC, what I really meant to say was. You should do all your homework and keep your grades up at school because an education is way more important then playing a game with a bunch of old fools like us.

I will be there not sure how I will feel, Oral Surgery today.
SS, is correct everyone should make an effort to attend every practice.
Some of these lame excuses are getting old and won't be accepted like Haircuts how lame is that one. There I go again typing out loud, I can't stop send help.... :lol: :lol: :lol: