AS-AlienInvasion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[CD]Icedude

Hurf da Durf
Dec 13, 2001
#batcountry
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Yes, this map is near completion, so i'll post the objective screenies and objectives:

Objective 1=
Okay, we are invading this human planet. First enter the cave network by shooting the red spot on this door, but after the first hit, the alarms will sound, so look out for hover destroyers!

[CD]Icedude

Hurf da Durf
Dec 13, 2001
#batcountry
Objective 2=
Now you have entered the base through the waterfall, go into the main bunker and press the red Escape Pod destruction button, then go inside the pod and steal the Navigation Chip to prevent any other chance of enemy escape.

GMotha

The nipples from Napels
Nov 3, 2001
Antwerp
gmotha.deviantart.com
Age doesn't matter skills do... :)

Originally posted by [CD]Icedude
i said NEARLY finished, not it IS finished!

I ment no offence with it, i just gave you an advice.
If you show screens, it's better to show them with lighting; it gives a better view (lighting can totally change the map).
I'll certainly take a look at lighted shots ;)

[CD]Icedude

Hurf da Durf
Dec 13, 2001
#batcountry
how many times have i sed this, DAMNIT! I'M 13!!! CANT U COUNT???

oh yeah, i dont like playing with lego, i just build stuff with it when
1.) My sister is on the computer and i cant think of anything else to do
2.) for some strange reason, get bored of UT
3.) uh.... i dunno