arrgh, the mouse has died!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
just recently my mouse and unrealed have had a falling out. the mouse no longer works the way it should...i can't move/zoom the grid. the log says fire on lmb and altfire on rmb...is this right(doesn't seem it)

i think i must have arsed up a setting somewhere but i dunno which one!

anybody got an idea?

my level's stuck at a box with sky at the mo!

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
UnrealEd doesn't pay attention to what the keys are bound to in the game. I'ld suggest that you look for other settings. Like updated drivers for the mouse. Checking the mouse settings in the Control Panel. Etc, stuff like that. It's likely an outside problem. Then again I've been using the same generic serial mouse since I got this PC.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Well that's a mouse driver bug. DirectInput is intended to lower CPU usage and provide direct access and bypass Win98. My system doesn't like DirectInput in UT either.