Are you stuck making a map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Hmmm.

All content presented on this site is copyright. All Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Images and other such material are property of their respective owners. Any information presented here is done so with explicit permission from the owners. The remainder of the site is copyright Tomasz Jachimczak.
You are not allowed to reproduce this information without our written permission. Don't do bad things - Lawyers love us.
We hold your privacy in the highest regard. You can read our privacy statement online.
By viewing any page on this site, you are agree to abide by the Terms of Use agreement.

Next time you might want to read the copyright agreement at the bottom of leveldesigner.com BEFORE you start ripping their tutorials for your own site...

Attachments

• rip.gif
    rip.gif
    44.1 KB · Views: 64

{Terminator}

Cybernetic Organism
*******!

hey *******! they're not even from level designer. They come from Wolf Unreal dojo, and myself, and i've gone and edited the lot. Next time don't try to be such a smart ass! damn i've been censored. lets try again: a s s h o l e !

:stick:
Wisearse.

Last edited:

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
{Terminator} said:
hey *******! they're not even from level designer. They come from Wolf Unreal dojo, and myself, and i've gone and edited the lot. Next time don't try to be such a smart ass! damn i've been censored. lets try again: a s s h o l e !

:stick:
Wisearse.

Owned? :rolleyes:

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
You have to admit, using other people's tutorials as your own is rather unfair - no matter where they come from.

TheYT

Jun 29, 2004
wow i have looked at the tutorials (names only havnt downlaoding any yet) but to me it looks like this site is exactly what ive been looking for nice job {termiator}

Snoitpo

Dec 2, 2004
maybe you can fugure this out

im trying to make things fly like their in water, but i don't want them to drown