Apollo is no more

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Richard hatch died recently. The cause being pancreatic cancer. He was 71 years old.
http://richardhatch.com/
I have to say I prefer his role in the most recent bsg series. And it's a good thing he declined participating in the laughable 1980s bsg show. Anyone remember that? Well,... do you remember that? Do you? Remember the flying motorcycles? And the children jumping 5 meters high? Or maybe 4? ...

Anyway jere's a Redlettermedia tribute. Interview with him from 2011.

Sholy hit, this is probably my first thread in a billion years.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
f9Zrt93.png

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
Yeah, the 80's version where Galactica finally reached Earth and they sent 2 of their pilots down to survey the world, and tried to settle their kids on it. To be fair, in the 80's I liked it but looking back on it now it was just so very wrong.