Anything New?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
Yeah, it would be nice to get it out before UE3. But any mod (DA3? :eek: ) would be held back until UT3 comes out, and released as a MOD for that, so we got l0ts of time. :D

IR6 is comming. Or as how aBsOlUt put it in the Team Forums "IR6 will be out once Dante has added more bugs"

So Dante is currently working on adding the respawn bug back in...

Attachments

• FullThumb142.jpg
    FullThumb142.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Jig

#DA @ GameSurge
Feb 5, 2002
Veenendaal, Netherlands
www.wolla.nl
FluXs said:
I want a bobsled. And then I want a new class too, bobsled pusher! He's the guy that can push the sled off the hill and then the crew of the bobsled can wave him goodbye while they are rushing down the hill. Might even add gun-ports so the crew can fire to the outside. Minor flaw is when the hill ends. But then the bobsled pusher can push it back up again?!

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
woooo Ski's like in Tribes would be better then a goat!

OT: Only now did i realise how awexome Jigs avatar is :p