anything going on with this mod?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rider

Sep 4, 2004
is anything going on with this mod? are u still working on it??? just got it to work when i found out there was a newer version then what i had.

is there only 9 holes to play in this version??? nothing seem to happen after i finish 9 holes....

thanks for the fun and different game
rider

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
We're currently in the process of overhauling the mod into something different. It will not continue to be traditional golf. Keep watching the website for updates.

As for the the current course, there are only nine holes.

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
If you're in the process of creating courses, keep going! More content is always welcome and if it's up to snuff, we'll feature it on the website.

BTW, love the avatar! :)

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
I wasn't working on any courses atm, as I already have a full plate, and I was waiting on progress on the mod before I began anything anyway.