anyone wonna make a skin?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thin^lizzzy

Aug 3, 2005
i belong to one of the many NBK clans and i need a skilled skinner to help me with this design, i am no skinner nor artist but i have put together this design
for a male soldier, its a simple design and for a skilled skinner i am sure it wont take long to make. plz dont laugh at my pictures like said - i'm no artist

malesoldier1.jpg
malesoldierbk1.jpg

this is the red team skin, it doesnt have to look the exactly the same but plz keep it similar:D

thnx alot, ihope somone can find the time to help me:2thumb:

Last edited:

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
The chest would look good if it has breat armor the same color as the shoulder pads and with the abs cut out of the armor so u can see the abs on the suit but still have armor on the sides. And Hip guards that go to the knee but have the inner thigh open would be cool looking. Not sure what to say about the face. Cover it with a mask. No Offense I dont like robots sorry :p

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I swear i don't laughed

That is a good start, you are not an artist, but still, this is great.

Thin^lizzzy

Aug 3, 2005
thanks for all your ideas, im sry:shy:but i do like the design, i just need somone to make it for me, i understand if no one can but it is a simple skin
and im sure it wouldnt take long, i enjoyed reading your replies, thanks :D

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Welcome to the board thin lizzy!

I wish you good luck with your request, hopefully you`ll find someone to make it.

EDIT:
btw, Thin Lizzy made good music ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thin^lizzzy

Aug 3, 2005
yes UT99 :)

and thank you, glad to be here, forgive me if i dont post enough, got alot on atm - thats why i sounded grumpy in the first post lol

Last edited:

Thin^lizzzy

Aug 3, 2005
thanks m8, somone plz make my skin :( and feel free to post on the NBK forum :)

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
You can do it yourself. It isn't that much of a trouble.
If you have Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro this should be a quick and easy job.

I personally haven't any experience nor intentions to skin for UT'99.

Thin^lizzzy

Aug 3, 2005
i cant skin, i have tried but it allways goes rong. it doesnt matter, i am sure i will find somone to do it for me :) thanks for all you're sugestions