Anyone want to buy a decent PC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

U/D/T/SNAKE

Only partially annoying now
Firstly, hello all. Ive stopped in here and there over the years just to see whats going on. Hope all is doing fine.

Anyway, I'll pay for shipping (no matter where though, a conversation would need to take place if very far) its an HP pavilion a250n P4 w/ h/t, 120 Gb hd, 1024 ddr sdram (expandable to 4gb), nvidia fx 5200 (gave away the top end card) 9 in 1 card reader, 52x cd rom, dvd writer cd writer combo drive, 17" crt monitor w/optical hp mouse and keyboard, software bundle ( i have the original 7 cd's) wordperfect, quatro, photo editing video editing etc, windows xp.

I have a report derived from everest home edition that goes into much more detail if needed. I'm askin $750 including shipping. Payment and delivery will be worked out easily. I'll simply sign a letter of intent contingent on 50% payment then ship the other 50% payed when recieved.