anyone want a skin cheat?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Originally posted by Big giB
Hey, you lied, that URL only goes to a site that syas to phuck myself, WTF is up with that?

Bwahahahahaha!!! Damn that's funny :D

Y

Yellow5

SMASH!!!!!!!!

oh my god.. My sides hurt from laughing so hard.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
rotflmao

I remember this guy posting skin cheat threads before I left last week. I come home from a wonderful camping trip, run like heck to my PC and fire up the forums and I see this thing.

Good to see that the PuF'ers haven't lost their razor wit though. And since this guy is such an asshole, I'm gonna take my swing at him now.

This is bootlegged footage of "trevelyan" in front of his webcam:
birthday.gif

One look at this and it's plain to see that this boy is a couple tacos short of a combination platter.

-
chainsaw.GIF

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Wolf|PuF
Combo2a.gif

-]LoL[ Counter-Sniper and Shock-Ho

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
read this people its my swipe at the lamer trevelyan

I am the walking typo...king of all people who...well can't type so bow down and...LET ME KICK YER @$$ @ss *** (|) piehole whatever you call it ok...this is what u call spam children ;) oh and now it is time to go take a swipe at that lamer trevelyan who likes skin cheating and hot August nights with his best friends:
1.palmula Jackyerhand
2.Palmula Handerson
3. Handgela Wackerson
4. d!ickenya
5.d!ckenyabootie
and his all time personal favorite friend...or should I say friends: all his fellow llamas and M0's in the llama farm...they should all make great children errrr nasty shiza smelling wonderful llamas...

This ends my rant!

muTTs_kaz

{950}Slayer|PuF

Master of the Paddle
Jul 23, 2000
Madison Wisconsin
Visit site
Bring it on Dumba$$

Hey trevelyan,

Bring that crap to us!! If you even think of showing up on any of our severs then I will nicely kick your arse off it and if you come back for more I will ban your arse!!

You think just because you get a program or two and learn how to do some very bad things with them that gives you the right to declare freedom of speech?

So how about this Boyo?? I gets me a gun and shoots your arse and say it is my right to bear arms!!

If you can't figure out this little piece of advice..I'd say you better stay in that basement with your girlfriends.

We don't want your llama arse here!! Clean up or ship out partner!!! It's your choice!! We will forgive around here, but we won't forget!!

Fluid

Zen fascists will control you
Aug 2, 2000
Maastricht, the Netherlands
Trev...just a piece of advice for your own good (and yours too guys, so that he won't do it again), always first *check* if the topic you want to discuss is popular. If not, you'd best not tell anything, no matter how eager you are to. You'll be sorry in the end, and I can tell from experience. I hope you will heed my good advice.

(Now guys, don't think I'm some sort of good-and-caring wuss, just helping you get out of this)

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
me!

Yes Sir, I would like a skin cheat.

Sometimes good old Neutrogena and daily cleansing of
the pores don't seem to work. I would like something that
would make me look as if I'd gotten a full night's sleep
and never touched a pizza in my life.

Help me Mr Skin!

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
I don't think anyone needs insight to get a nasty reaction out of people. Any m0 knows how to do that. No matter what the case obviously this m0 is not hanging around here anymore. It's true he may be getting a kick out of this but who cares so are we.

Fluid

Zen fascists will control you
Aug 2, 2000
Maastricht, the Netherlands
Not hanging around here anymore? Too bad, I wanted to see some more. Hell,it sure was fun insulting someone through the floor just because some over-ignorant guy started a sensitive topic. ;) Now, let's get back to the serious cases.

P.S. Just curious, ur definition of "skin cheating"?

Status
Not open for further replies.