anyone up for old school ut?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I don`t know, everyone one else sure did, I know he head shot everyone around him with the snipper, was firing at me before I came around a corner, and killed himself after the godlike with the rocket launcher, prolly when he was trying to shoot thru a wall and ran out of ammo with the sniper and auto switched to the RL ....and blewy!

Reactions: oosyxxx

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Rukee said:
I don`t know, everyone one else sure did, I know he head shot everyone around him with the snipper, was firing at me before I came around a corner, and killed himself after the godlike with the rocket launcher, prolly when he was trying to shoot thru a wall and ran out of ammo with the sniper and auto switched to the RL ....and blewy!

I dont know what it is but I dont understand your posts tonight... :(

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
yep, I did testplay DM-Toberus with Rukee who happened to be running the surebot. I think pretending this to be his actual skills(in good fun) is what set off spiritwalker against the rukster.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
yep, I did testplay DM-Toberus with Rukee who happened to be running the surebot. I think pretending this to be his actual skills(in good fun) is what set off spiritwalker against the rukster.

Ah. That makes sense.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Is it possible to display pictures of boners here? You know; like when you go into a restaurant and order boneless wings and such. Someone has to be filleting the bones from the chicken (you know, the Boners). I mean, it’s not like the bones just fall out on their own. Filleting must take some skill.

Ok, ok, look… My wife says that people might misunderstand my post. Is it post, or posting? Anyway, we were talking about boners. Well, I stopped talking about them a long time ago, but you all keep going on and on and on about boners, and I don’t think any of you have filleted a chicken before.

Yes, I’ve seen a chicken with its head cut off running around; thanks for asking. I grew up on a farm. It’s weird as shit, man, especially when you’re like 8 years old. Mommy, why doesn’t that chicken just lay down and die. His name is John Wick, son. He’s a chicken of focus … commitment … and sheer will. I would like to go in and hide under my bed for awhile now, mother. Go my son, or the boogey man will come for you. Will he have a disco ball, mother?

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I'll start the party.

aebdc9c01795083cf2cc151013444d8b.jpg

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
oosyxxx, when are you going to come to Florida and sleep on my roof? Harvest moon tonight. Vultures, pterodactyls, the skipper, too. The millionaire and his wife. The movies star, the professor and

Let's wait until the weather cools down a bit!

476B6DF1-F71D-4562-8CF6-09AB1099922C.jpeg

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I found and dusted off the ole joystick, let`s do this thing!!! :)

Joystick duster. Oh, yeah.