1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anyone still playing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Deapblade, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Deapblade

Deapblade New Member

Is anyone still playing this game on these forums?

I picked it up recently at a sale bin, and the SP was pretty fun, and the MP not bad either. I quickly switched back to UT3 though because you suddenly feel again how great it is compared a game like that. Does anyone else have this?

2. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

I have it on both PC and 360, uninstalled it on the PC for the lame port and awful version of UED.

3. _Lynx

_Lynx Strategic Military Services Staff Member

I do but with all the work, I''ve found that I rarely play online games now. Usually one evening a week on a weekend, rarely on work days. And with UT3, NHL08 (Xbox360 version) and CoD4 lying nearby GoW gets not that much of my time.

4. Mozi

Mozi Zer0 as a number

I still play GoW PC quite often, no one has yet played my map with me except a few friends, but still the retail maps are fun.

Live ID is m0zi if you want to play.

5. Deapblade

Deapblade New Member

I'll do that somethime. Gamertag is just Deapblade.

6. Fuzzle

Fuzzle spam noob

I picked this up just a few days ago. I had some issues getting it to work, but once I did it ran silky smooth. The visuals compared to the performance is just literally unbelievable at times.

I'm kinda late I guess, but I only recently upgraded my system so I just wasn't able to run it before.

7. ConceptBoz

ConceptBoz Mr Depressed

I'm still playing it - but curent Co-op with a clanmate. I'll prob do insane again as i got to the last boss and live killed my game saves :(

I like multiplayer too but hard to find servers - although im yet to use my gold live trial yet so maybes there's more out there?

8. -PM-

-PM- --

I just bought the PC version of it. After my experience with it, then digging up all the problems it has including the problems I am having I will try to install it one more time then it's going to be hammer time. It might be anyway with the MS LIVE integration that I very much dislike. :(

I feel it was a totally wasted 50 bucks as well as the time I have invested in it. On the other hand, it makes me appreciate how well UT3 works :) So, I guess there is an upside after all!