1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anyone know what's going on with...

Discussion in 'Site Discussion / Suggestions' started by SkaarjMaster, Mar 28, 2019.

1. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

...UnrealPlayground site? OK, so it's a little off topic for this section, but was just wondering. Surely someone knows. Thank you.

2. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Don't know a thing. It's been down for months now. I don't think it will come back.

Good to see you though...........

3. SkaarjMaster

Any way to get in contact with who was running that forum and maybe if they are just waiting to see what happens with UT4? I suppose I could do the wayback machine and see what happens......um, looks like Kingster was running the site but I can't be sure because some of the latest forum posts do not come up completely and I don't see any official announcement in the forum either....hmmmm...:(

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  4. dr.flay

dr.flay Dr.Flay™

• Domain was last updated on 13/03/2019
    • Domain expires on 14/03/2020
    Looks promising, so lets hope it comes back soon.
    The site became a place where nobody actually talked about Unreal related games and lost its way.
    The few UT posts that members of UT99.org tried to get the fire going with, never got much attention as it was a bit late because people looking for new UT info don't go there anymore.
    (This site came perilously close)

It is going to need some love and promotion from the community as a whole.
    Mostly it will need new maps, mods, competitions and events to be discussed, so regain the claim to the title of UnrealPlayground.

5. dr.flay

dr.flay Dr.Flay™

The site is back \o/

6. SkaarjMaster

Great! I can also no get in here on my old computer again.:DD

7. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

I see Unreal Playground is back up.............