Anyone know {PUF}NIGMA666?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smack Daddy

Jan 14, 2000
Houston, TX
If so the guy is giving you PUF members a bad name. Just got off a CTF-November game. The guy was at -2 kills and was tossing out racial ephitets about Jews and telling everyone to f**k off. Maybe he's just some punk kid, but it doesn't matter. There was another PUFfer on the server he had /PUF at the end of his name. Hopefully he saw this and will let the guy know that that's prett crappy behaviour!!!

------------------
Smack Daddy
Ruler of all that I survey...and that ain't much.
Visit my UT website: http://www.smack_daddy.homestead.com

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
Well hopefully it didn't happen but if so that is one of the reasons why I left PuF, conduct. When it was decided to start the PuF thing, it should have been stated to be fully aware of our conduct online and within the forum. As much as you might want to say otherwise, the fact is that PuF has attached Planet Unreal to their names and now they are not only representatives of PuF but of PU as well. PU should have the rights to denounce PuF if they so desired but instead they have embraced the group so please be civil.

Beware of the Beaver!!!

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
PuF Annual General Meeting

Agenda: Rules.

Rule #1 - Don't be an a-hole.

Meeting is adjourned.

bullet2.gif

"I have the heart of a hockey player, and the soul of a drummer".

war

Jan 22, 2000
sandstone va usa
Visit site
ummmmmm ppl have bad days dont they.....
2 words
who cares
/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

for anyone who cares SLIPKNOT will be on connan o'brian (some show that comes on nbc at 12:30am) on feb 25th

Smack Daddy

Jan 14, 2000
Houston, TX
Well, I'm not sure why everyone here seems so dismissive of it. I don't know the guy and have no reason to make this up. Like I said There was another PUF member on the server, so maybe he'll back this up. My only point is that If any one in my clan acted like that he'd be out on his a$$. It's people like him that give clanners a bad rep. I thought PUF was started so that there would be a fun way to meet up and play online. Telling everyone to f**k off and being insulting to thos e who are Jewish is pretty low.

War-I care. Maybe racial slurs are okay with you but not me.

I'm not trying to start any big controversy, just though you people would like to know that some PUFfers are giving you a bad rep.

bullet2.gif

Smack Daddy

Watchdog

Nov 29, 1999
windsor, ontaio, canada
Visit site
I can back that up--I saw similar behaviour while I was playing with him too. Poor sport, whining, and while I read no racial slurs, he was quite teh *******. Real or phony? I don't know, but how many are there with that name, especially witha puf marker. I'm with smack-daddy, there is no place for people like that.

war

Jan 22, 2000
sandstone va usa
Visit site
i thought this wasnt a clan? cause gamespy dosnt host clans on its webspace......

bullet2.gif

for anyone who cares SLIPKNOT will be on connan o'brian (some show that comes on nbc at 12:30am) on feb 25th

Smack Daddy

Jan 14, 2000
Houston, TX
Although PUF is not an official clan, anyone who sees PUF, (PUF), {PUF} or however it's placed on your nick, will identify that person as a clanner. Having the tag=clan in the minds of most. Anyone who frequents this forum nows why PUF was created, to everyone else it's a clan, and NIGMA666 makes everyone else wearing the tag look bad.

Watchdog, thanks for backing me up.

It's too bad a few have to make everyone look bad.

bullet2.gif

Smack Daddy

war

Jan 22, 2000
sandstone va usa
Visit site
and what do you want the PuF elders (since it is a clan) to do, kick him out its a forum not a clan what are they gona do MAKE him change his name
and btw about the bad attitude and slurs its a game, ppl say stuff in it, they get into the game to much, get over it and play thats just my thinkin but hey i could be wrong

bullet2.gif

[This message has been edited by war (edited 02-11-2000).]

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
I am sorry but I disagree, I find those actions to be very lame and they shouldn't be acceptable and tolerable, especially if they were coming from a fellow member.

Smack Daddy

Jan 14, 2000
Houston, TX
War,

You are fully entitled to your opinion on this matter. But I get mad all the time during the heat of battle. But, I don't take the time to bind F**k the Jews and F**k all you (*(*^*&!! to my taunt keys. That in and of itself shows that this is not a "heat of battle" thing. Do you normally take time during the game to re-bind your taunts?

The PUF tag represents Planet Unreal Forum and it's members.

I guess we agree to disagree.

bullet2.gif

Smack Daddy

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
I was the other PuF in that game... yes, I'll confirm it was Nigma... we played our usual game of repeating "Roger" over and over (although we didn't do it for as long). I'm not going to pick any sides, but I'll just say Nigma can act weird sometimes.

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- CookieMnstr|PuF

Wendy

Nov 10, 1999
Staten Island, NY
members.xoom.com
That's disheartening to hear.

Since PuF's are people too, there are going to be disagreements and peeps will get offended.

I'd hate to see PuF become PC, but maybe some things are not appropriate to say when representing all of us.

bullet2.gif

You walk the thin line between glory and despair, soon you shall cross over it.

Space Cruz

Dec 29, 1999
Baton Rouge, La, USA
Visit site
Oh, come on; that's weak.

I get my *** kicked plenty o' times, and, yes, I cuss and scream at home, but-- if this report is valid-- that is more or less unsportsmanlike. I'm not breaking PC on any fellow PuFer, but, what up with that?

Get over it and play on; how you respond in your own quarters is ok w/ me, but racial slurs are going a bit far, no?

bullet2.gif

DolemiteDon'tNeedNoClan

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Look, first of all we all agree that this isn't a clan. Who cares what anyone else says. I guess the consequences of linking yourself to other people by way of a name tag is that the actions of people you associate with are linked to the whole group. That is the risk you take by associating with others.

I would like to say that everyone should remember that we do also represent this forum (free as it is) and by association, PlanetUnreal and Gamespy. If we would like favorable coverage and would all like to remain proud to be a part of this...we need to remember that when wearing the PuF tag we represent other people as well!

I don't care that the subject is one persons conduct and it doesn't matter to me that nigma is associated with this group (as am I), this holds true in any case.

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

N

NIGMA666

OK this is stupid!!!

i was in that game just messing around, i had a crappy ping so i was board and felt like running around doing stupid things!

so im sorry if it pissed you off, but get a grip! i was not saying anyone sucked, i was just yelling out stupid crap!
thats only the second time ive done that since ive had UT, but i dont plan on doing again!
Didnt think think anyone cared
like Wiggum pi said: " he can act strange somtimes" and that i did.
and im not a poorsport, i can just be a A$$ sometimes!

And fellow PuF'ers, im sorry!

i was having fun, SORRY!

BTW,i have nothing against Jewish people either

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

"Man who stands on toilet, high on pot"

{PuF}NIGMA666

[This message has been edited by NIGMA666 (edited 02-12-2000).]

Space Cruz

Dec 29, 1999
Baton Rouge, La, USA
Visit site
Yeah, I probably went a little off the edge with my earlier comments as well. Apology accepted, of course, Nigma, and I'm sorry to have fanned the flames, but I guess this has clarified some guidelines for online behavior /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

DolemiteDon'tNeedNoClan