1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anyone know of a good CTF server?

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by MiscMan, May 27, 2000.

1. MiscMan

MiscMan The Grand Elitist

Ya i want to play some CTF games. I have only been able to find one so far, and that one no one ever plays on and isnt real inf.

----

[​IMG]

2. JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy alive

yeah!

you know, i know what you are all thinking..."ctf the flag isn't realistic enough for infiltration!" yeah yeah.... but its still fun.. and with infiltration i think it would put a new edge on ctf promoting team strategy instead of just one superstar going in with a redeemer and flak cannon blasting the hell outta everybody and taking the flag. and miscman, i have a few ctf maps that are very realistic that i made and after i make a few more imight put up a server for those craving a little infiltration ctf.

[​IMG]