1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ANYONE gotten UT from V3 coupon yet????

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Greg, Jan 30, 2000.

1. Greg

Greg New Member

What the hell is going on? I thought GT said they were going to have them out by the second week of January. Well it's February now, and I haven't gotten mine. Has ANYONE gotten theirs yet?????

2. CsiSparky

CsiSparky New Member

I recieved a letter a couple of weeks ago with regards to the discounted version of UT that ALL VOODOO3 OWNERS SHOULD OF GOT! They said that if I send them the £5 back, then they will send me a copy.

2months of game playing too late!, thats what I say.

[​IMG]

3. HuFlungzeDung

HuFlungzeDung New Member

Yes, a month ago.

4. Temporary Account

Temporary Account Temporarily Permanent

Me too. About a month ago. Got a letter about 2 months ago...a week after I went out and bought it!! Bastards /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[​IMG]
    -Sasquatch
    -ngUID(82427)

5. Shagnasty

Shagnasty New Member

I live in Germany, and received mine must have been around mid-January. I sent them a cheque June/July last year. Noticed it got cashed late December.