1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anyone got it working on a mac?

Discussion in 'General mod talk' started by Metakill, May 4, 2005.

1. Metakill

Metakill Inhumane

I have been trying to get FHIv4 to run on my mac, but no go. UT2004Modlauncher crashes when I select it. I can't run the batch files, but I can do the equivalent from the terminal (ut2004-bin IntroFix.ut2 -mod=FHIv4), but it fails with a "Bad mod" message.

I love fraghouse invasion, I'm not trying to bitch about it. I just wondered if any resourceful mac users have figured it out.

2. Parser

Parser Hello

I think with a Mac you need to launch it first time with -makenames or something, don't you? I remember that there was a guide to getting 2k4 mods to run on Macs, which required an extra startup command.