anyone get unrealed to work?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phenom

Nov 25, 1999
Visit site
Check out similar posts on the forum. Just a few posts back there are a few links to all the editor fixes you need.

Dr.Quake

Nov 21, 1999
Canada eh
smileygames.8m.com
Yes i think u need it to install the editor properly. check back a few posts and ull find it i think

bullet2.gif

Dr.Quake
"The doctor is in"

Capt_Tripps

Nov 26, 1999
www.minot.com
Yes, As a mater of fact I just reformatted my c drive today and reinstalled everything. When I originally installed the editor, I installed it from the second CD. After installing UT today, I realized that the editor was already in the system dir. I tried it out, and got the threed error that's been posted about. Grabbed the second cd, and installed it from there and all is well.