Anyone dead from COVID-19 yet?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Dead or almost dead, or wish they were dead, or know someone who has, or had the virus?

What do banks do when you walk in wearing a mask?
What would have happened 2 years ago if someone walked into a bank wearing a mask?
What do the bank tellers say when you walk in without a mask? Sir, you need to wear a mask. But i wasn't planning on robbing the place, but now that i think about it ... okay, stick 'em up!

Reactions: oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Dead or almost dead, or wish they were dead, or know someone who has, or had the virus?

What do banks do when you walk in wearing a mask?
What would have happened 2 years ago if someone walked into a bank wearing a mask?
What do the bank tellers say when you walk in without a mask? Sir, you need to wear a mask. But i wasn't planning on robbing the place, but now that i think about it ... okay, stick 'em up!

Good to see you're still alive!

I still don't know anyone who has it. I haven't had any symptoms. Here's to our forumers and their health

maxdamage

Unreal Series Fan for life!
Mar 2, 2012
South Africa
Still alive.... Have had a terrible time with my mom. The tennants' next door have been running an illegal home gym since end of Jan badly damaging our property,running other illegal businesses,didn't get permission from us and the neighbours behind the both of us,also running during the lockdown, nobody caring about wearing masks at all including the local high school students that go there to get extra lessons,etc... but the high school doesn't know that the tennant's businesses are illegal,no permits\business rights to operate from property and the illegal building on the property and the health and safetey issues regarding the owner of the property's one illegal business which was a kitchen cupboard factory and the failure by the municipality to shut it down in 2015 after 17 years so no one knows how much paint,sawdust and meral dust leeched into the soil,swimming pool and inside the buildings...

Also there are two remaining factories in our block one being a granite slab factory and the other a general purpose factory all illegal but hey I have to have breathing problems because of them.. :chainsaw: They also have been breaking the lockdown and started running their illegal businesses since level 4 plus missing my late father as well:(

Don't anyone directly having Covid-19 though.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Still alive.... Have had a terrible time with my mom. The tennants' next door have been running an illegal home gym since end of Jan badly damaging our property,running other illegal businesses,didn't get permission from us and the neighbours behind the both of us,also running during the lockdown, nobody caring about wearing masks at all including the local high school students that go there to get extra lessons,etc... but the high school doesn't know that the tennant's businesses are illegal,no permits\business rights to operate from property and the illegal building on the property and the health and safetey issues regarding the owner of the property's one illegal business which was a kitchen cupboard factory and the failure by the municipality to shut it down in 2015 after 17 years so no one knows how much paint,sawdust and meral dust leeched into the soil,swimming pool and inside the buildings...

Also there are two remaining factories in our block one being a granite slab factory and the other a general purpose factory all illegal but hey I have to have breathing problems because of them.. :chainsaw: They also have been breaking the lockdown and started running their illegal businesses since level 4 plus missing my late father as well:(

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I'm cool with the isolation part of it. I'm retired now, have plenty of stuff to do around the house that keeps me busy. More than enough crap to watch on TV. We get groceries delivered to our door. Order widgets from Amazon that are sent to our door. We just put on a mask and gloves and move the delivered stuff into the garage, wipe it down with Lysol, put the food that's in containers into a soapy water bath, and we don't eat out or go anywhere unless we have to. So far so good.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I'm still around. I retired my photo business two years ago, The stress outweighed the love of the art. I'm working for a college now. Yup back in IT.

Thankfully work has been super flexible and I work half the week from home and the other half in the office. The school is mostly online but there are some classes and there are still reasons for students to be on campus. I feel bad for freshman because this isn't why college is a life changing experience. It will be back, just going to take some time.

Now if we can just get people to wear masks correctly...

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I'm still around. I retired my photo business two years ago, The stress outweighed the love of the art. I'm working for a college now. Yup back in IT.

Thankfully work has been super flexible and I work half the week from home and the other half in the office. The school is mostly online but there are some classes and there are still reasons for students to be on campus. I feel bad for freshman because this isn't why college is a life changing experience. It will be back, just going to take some time.

Now if we can just get people to wear masks correctly...

Good to hear! Been up to Portland recently?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I almost did. But then I painted myself orange, occasionally pointed my thumbs up and three days later I was cured.
It's like you'd give a bowl of macaroni to a penguin.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
007MIKE: I’ve been retired for maybe 18 months. My IT job crapped out. I was the only developer for 4 years then they hire maybe a half dozen Java people. I was dot net. The reason for the Java folks was our company got insurance quotes through some company in California and they used Java for their code. They would drag their feet about getting changes made, or flat out refuse to do it, or screw something up, or …

So our Java guys took over the work the California guys did which sped things up, etc. I started learning Java, which is very similar to C#, but they wanted me out. For over a year, they came up with excuses to get rid of me and they finally did after I’d been there for 5+ years.

I looked for work but didn’t like what I found. Then the virus came around and I finally retired at 62. Filed for social security, but my checks suck because when I was going to school for 10 years I wasn’t working and paying into SS.

oosyxxx: Yo yo (as I turn my baseball cap backwards)

RevBillyG: I might have to borrow that joke.

NeoNite and Manticore: Battle the virus and come out on the other side stronger, I mean weaker and jacked up with lingering symptoms.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
007MIKE: I’ve been retired for maybe 18 months. My IT job crapped out. I was the only developer for 4 years then they hire maybe a half dozen Java people. I was dot net. The reason for the Java folks was our company got insurance quotes through some company in California and they used Java for their code. They would drag their feet about getting changes made, or flat out refuse to do it, or screw something up, or …

So our Java guys took over the work the California guys did which sped things up, etc. I started learning Java, which is very similar to C#, but they wanted me out. For over a year, they came up with excuses to get rid of me and they finally did after I’d been there for 5+ years.

I looked for work but didn’t like what I found. Then the virus came around and I finally retired at 62. Filed for social security, but my checks suck because when I was going to school for 10 years I wasn’t working and paying into SS.

oosyxxx: Yo yo (as I turn my baseball cap backwards)

RevBillyG: I might have to borrow that joke.

NeoNite and Manticore: Battle the virus and come out on the other side stronger, I mean weaker and jacked up with lingering symptoms.

tumblr_n4vf5oTRbB1qfwa93o1_r2_400.gifv

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Oh wow!

I keep hearing about these times when companies invested in people and family.. hardly hear about that sort of thing now days. Good to hear you are still kicking!

Well I made it this far. Job is still furloughing people to 32 hours a week and we mostly work from home but we all still have a job. Its really tense when you go out to stores. Not everyone is down with wearing masks and people fight about it. Calling each other out for doing it or not doing it. My daughter tells me fights break out at school over it too.

Over all I'm doing fine. I repair old HIFI equipment for fun, have a small crop producing garden and pretend like cryptocurrency is going to help me retire early. Its not, but its a fun fantasy. Better than playing the lotto haha!

i've had 3 friends and 2 coworkers get covid. Everyone is fine now but one was stuck in the hospital for 2 months. He still hasn't recovered completely. Lungs took a toll. Getting up and going to the bathroom feels like running a mile to him. Its really got him down.

Best luck to y'all! See you again in 6 months! .. or the next time I get drunk :)

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Oh wow!

I keep hearing about these times when companies invested in people and family.. hardly hear about that sort of thing now days. Good to hear you are still kicking!

Well I made it this far. Job is still furloughing people to 32 hours a week and we mostly work from home but we all still have a job. Its really tense when you go out to stores. Not everyone is down with wearing masks and people fight about it. Calling each other out for doing it or not doing it. My daughter tells me fights break out at school over it too.

Over all I'm doing fine. I repair old HIFI equipment for fun, have a small crop producing garden and pretend like cryptocurrency is going to help me retire early. Its not, but its a fun fantasy. Better than playing the lotto haha!

i've had 3 friends and 2 coworkers get covid. Everyone is fine now but one was stuck in the hospital for 2 months. He still hasn't recovered completely. Lungs took a toll. Getting up and going to the bathroom feels like running a mile to him. Its really got him down.

Best luck to y'all! See you again in 6 months! .. or the next time I get drunk :)

Image1.jpg

I had my second shot a bit more than two weeks ago. The second day after the shot, I was laid out for almost the entire day. I still haven't gotten my taste and smell back from the original COVID.

Logically, consequentially, tonight, I ended up somehow through no fault of my own drunk.

/hourences

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com

What in the world are you going on about? That sounds like a TV show where Dr. Phil comes in and says something like, "Now, you know what you're doing in illegal, right?" "You are also old enough to know that you're hurting the environment, right?"