1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anybody even play SWAT 4 anymore?

Discussion in 'Games' started by WedgeBob, Nov 13, 2008.

1. WedgeBob

WedgeBob XSI Mod Tool User

I know that this was another good game on UE2 technology, and was one of the most realistic games on that engine. However, I'm wondering if anyone's even playing this game anymore, even with the Stetchkov addon. This was one of my all time favorites, and hoping that someone knows if it's still worth the replay value after these past couple of years.

2. Bleuchamp

Bleuchamp Member

I don't play SWAT4 anymore, but I do hope that there is a SWAT5 in the works. =)

3. Raynor.Z

Raynor.Z Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus

Last time I checked (about four months ago) there was still plenty of players so you shouldn't have a problem finding a match to join.

4. togmkn

togmkn tog-em-kay-en

According to Xfire's list, it's still the 41st most popular game out there. That includes single and multiplayer time, but I'm sure many are playing multiplayer.

If I ever find it for cheap, I'll pick it up. Lost my copy, but it was definitely one of my favorite games.

*EDIT: Apparently that won't be very hard. OK, be taser-ing you soon! :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  5. WedgeBob

WedgeBob XSI Mod Tool User

I believe you can download it digitally, but I don't see too many physical CD-ROM copies of it anymore, and I don't know where my CD-ROM copy of Gold went off to. Who even knows if it'll even work anymore? Ahh well... Glad I did the digital download thing, tho.

6. xsaviorx1

xsaviorx1 New Member

If there is swat 5 maybe I'll consider playing it again!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

7. UTNOVA

UTNOVA French cat under acid