UE1 - UT any UT99 coders out there? code me a mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Solo

Oct 13, 2009
To whom it may concern.

I am looking for a Weapons/Ammo Mutator that will spawn weapons/ammo faster, like let's say in like 7-8 seconds after it's been picked up. I have been playing a bit of Quake live, and noticed that weapons spawn way faster than in UT99. If there a mutator or if anybody has free time to code a weapons/ammo timer mutator for me so that weapons/ammo can spawn in like 7-8 seconds instead of the default time which is approximately 22-23 seconds.

Finally, I'm not sure if this is possible or not, but I will ask anyway! There is a certain weapon in Unreal 1 engine "The Shotgun" that's a hidden weapon in the game. Is it possible that the shotgun can be placed in the UT99 Weapon category to replace Goo Gun (Weapon #3) ??? I'd really like the shotgun to replace goo gun since nobody ever uses it in TDM pugs or servers. The shotgun was an awesome weapon in the game, and it's by far in my opinion better than goo gun.

If FastWeaponSwitch can be integrated into this mod instead of using purestat (optional)

This mutator would have to work with:
UTPure7G
AntiTweakv42
MapVoteLA13
EUT_1G
WhoPushedMe

If this mutator can please be coded, I can also pay for this to be done. If somebody can please contact me through here, or on IRC chat irc.gameradius.org #destruktion. I will pay for this mutator to be done, but please contact me if you have the time or effort to put into this mutator. Thnx!!!!!

Serious Inquiries Only

Thank You

Solo|cF
irc.gameradius.org #destruktion

Last edited by a moderator:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I am looking for a Weapons/Ammo Mutator that will spawn weapons/ammo faster, like let's say in like 7-8 seconds after it's been picked up.

Should be doable. Send me your e-mail address via PM. I'll see if something is possible with the Shotgun.

Last edited: