1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Any guess when UT2k4 UCscript source be released??

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by mrcamper99, Mar 22, 2004.

1. mrcamper99

mrcamper99 New Member

Just wondering if anyone has a guess when source script like UT2k3 might be released?? What's typical?

2. Radiosity

Radiosity Minty Fresh!

In a few days hopefully, but you don't need it really for 2K4. Just export all scripts from the editor Actor Browser - unlike 2K3, 2K4 actually exports all subobjects, so you won't be missing loads of stuff from the classes :)

3. mrcamper99

mrcamper99 New Member

Wow, your absolutely right. Major Thanks!!

4. Major-Lee-High

Major-Lee-High Im a ranter, ignore me!

Ahh so it does export right then? Was going to ask about that.

I figured they would wait till after the first patch to release the source though.

5. Mr Evi1

Mr Evi1 New Member

At first I thought it had exported everything correctly, but there do seem to still be a few default properties missing, e.g. from all the GUIStyles, and some default properties are incorrect, e.g. some properties that should be something like TextureVariable=Texture'SomePackage.SomeTexture' are just TextureVariable=SomePackage.SomeTexture.

6. Radiosity

Radiosity Minty Fresh!

I'm not worried about that though, I always check out any code that I may make use of before using it :) The subobjects were the big problem in 2K3 and thankfully that's fixed, so I'm a happy bunny :D

7. mrcamper99

mrcamper99 New Member

Well it certainly exports a much more useful code than UT2k3 .....

8. [IDK]Slashrat

[IDK]Slashrat New Member

I have to ask here b/c I cannot find it anywhere. Where can I download the 2k3 source code?

9. Major-Lee-High

Major-Lee-High Im a ranter, ignore me!

Hmm i think it was on the official ut site?

Unrealtechonology.com or something maybee? I forget :( I think UDN links to it though.