1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Any GHOST Members Still Around?

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by {GD}Ghost, Nov 11, 2003.

1. {GD}Ghost

{GD}Ghost Counter Terrorist Operative

I had the pleasure of running into Ghost_Killswitch on a AA:O Spec Forces server a day or so ago. It was quite a pleasant surprise and we had a short chat about our possible returning to INF when the new version is released. I'm just curious how many other GHOST members.....or other old school clans, for that matter, plan on coming back to INF with the release of 2.9?

2. WizBiz

WizBiz GHOST Commander

Hi Ghost! I think were going to give it an honest try.

Now if I can only find that darn UT cd!

3. {GD}Ghost

That's good to hear.

4. erehwoN

erehwoN The Bass Ackwards BTL

AFA'll be around and active as much as we ever were :p

5. kungpaosamuraiii

kungpaosamuraiii HOVER TANKS

PR is around... I think TBF was pretty old school and we're just descended from that.

6. Shrap

Shrap Beaver

GDR is here...lurking. Playing sometimes.

7. GHOST_fatguy

GHOST_fatguy New Member

I'm here, sitting by the mailbox in my lawnchair....

8. Freon

Freon Braaaaiinss...

hmm fatguy? WizBiz?? :con:
    are you really old members or really new ones?

anyway, watch your asses team mates all around the world cause GD is back ;)

9. Crowze

Crowze Bird Brain

UMC was, is, and always will be around. Hell, we might even get practicing regularly... ;)

I recall seeing something about sixpack getting back together, and another clan I can't remember the name of... god I feel like such a newbie now.

10. GHOST_fatguy

GHOST_fatguy New Member

Well WizBiz is the original GHOST, he started the clan way back in '98. I came on in the middle of ilcr 3 years ago.

11. Camel_Toe(l)

Camel_Toe(l) Form Fitting

Heya Ghost! I think many of us are going to give this a shot... It's good to see some old faces around. The old community coming back is just as big as the game for us... I'd love to play against (own :p) the old ILCR clans again!

Damn, fatty has it been that long? I remember when we recruited you from Ghost Recon, you friggen owned all of us! FF!

12. RedMarlin[MERLIN]

RedMarlin[MERLIN] New Member

Jeese, when I first started playing RVS you guys were always around what happened?

13. Ebonite DPW

Ebonite DPW The Fifth General and [PDX] convert

well, a few of us PDXers dabble in 2.86 still. we'll be representing for 2.9 as well, though not likely in any leagues. not that we were any threat to the likes of GHOST, GAT, and PhD anyway...

14. [GD]]v[aelstrom

[GD]]v[aelstrom New Member

Hey Ghost,

Long time no see! I rarely come around here at all (every 2-3 months). Still no 2.9, not like thats any suprize at all :mad:
    If it does come out, and also doesn't suck.....then i might be back.
    I play alot of DoD HL atm....got tired of MMORPG's.
    Good ta see ya tho....How's SWG? still playin it??
    If ya look for me at all in DoD HL....i got by the nic [DSSGR]]v[aelstrom....or just plain ol ]v[aelstrom.
    Anyway....good ta see ya mate!

15. LepraKip

LepraKip New Member

Maybe my team will make a comeback in 2.9. Classified information for now :D

16. {GD}Ghost

Good to see ya Maelstrom. I was wondering what happened to you. Drop me an ICQ and let me know how you're doing.

Yeah, I'm still playing SWG and enduring its growing pains. I've also been playing Desert Combat (mod for BF1942). Shadow Cat is a texture artist for them. I've also gotten back into playing AA:O and had the pleasure of meeting up with several former INF players. (A few[hsma], a couple of [GHOST], and Odie3.)

I guess we'll soon see if INF 2.9 was worth the wait. I hope it is, but then again, the word "soon" no longer holds any water around these parts. It actually means in a couple/three years.

17. [Killswitch]

[Killswitch] GHOST

WOOT!
    I was actually goin to post, but got stuck in INF IRC all this week,
    bunch of pervs in there lol, I love it,

Im coming back for sure , if not for the game , the community will be worth it.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2003
  18. [GD]]v[aelstrom

[GD]]v[aelstrom New Member

I don't use ICQ anymore....I've had to many past problems with it on my system before.
    If ya have MSN messanger, my e-mail is harvester_007@hotmail.com
    Link it up an add me to friends....i normally check it a few times a day.

As for SWG....i might give it a try again in a few more months....let them settle more prob's an get things more stable yet. I just really needed a brake from the MMORPG thing for awhile. I would of let ya know i left SWG but the last time i ever logged on, my character lost everything (cash/guns/houses/harv's/even bank vaulted stuff) and i waited for like 2 weeks for a response from costomer service an never heard a thing. So after that i just was to pissed to play anymore.

Anyway, drop me a line man....wish i had BF but i've been kinda hit hard on the Bills side of things to pick up anything new.

19. robrob

robrob New Member

Wiz! Hola, been some time. If we ever actually get this game I would like run into you folks a few times...glad to see you chaps still around....lmao at freon ...Wiz has to be the oldest ghost newbie alive :D Dear God we have all been playing (or actually not playing this game) a long time.

20. JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy alive

me too

im around and still kickin it too