Another Videogame character request for UT2004.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Well you know we basically got all of the main video game characters, Megaman, Samus Aran, Sonic, Link and Mario but do you know who is REALLY missing from the pile?

You'll probably never guess...

sparkster2dg.jpg

sparklez8hh.jpg

image20ck.jpg

And of course Sparky's nemesis:

image48ck.jpg

If someone could make these models then the whole collection would be complete.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Seen him in a Flash series on Newgrounds alongside Sonic, Wolverine and last (and least) Earthworm Jim...essentially Metal Sonic has killed all Sonic's buddys (and Robotnik), Wolverines love intrest and EWJ's friend, Samus Aran (of Metroid fame) and for Sparkster up there his master was slain by the robotic hedgehog. Very dark and all that. Link later if anyone's intrested...

Oh and so this isn't a thread hijack, good luck with the request.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
You don't make characters with the Editor.
Only use it for the Character pics. Saving packages.

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
You need a modeling program, like GIMP or something of that nature. As Kantham says, UEd is not THAT useful, but it can be used of portraits and helping string stuff together.

And jugding from some other threads, you want to learn how to UScript. Head over to the tutorial forum here and have a nosey - you probably will find something to help. Failing that, try google. Failing that (which is not likely in the slightest), request it here.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Random Elite said:
Seen him in a Flash series on Newgrounds alongside Sonic, Wolverine and last (and least) Earthworm Jim...essentially Metal Sonic has killed all Sonic's buddys (and Robotnik), Wolverines love intrest and EWJ's friend, Samus Aran (of Metroid fame) and for Sparkster up there his master was slain by the robotic hedgehog. Very dark and all that. Link later if anyone's intrested...

Oh yea Sonic the Swordman or something, really cool series.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Ice Dragoon said:
how do i make my own cutom avi? you know when you talk your picture comes up?
where the heck am i gonna find the website for such a file?
one last question...

Stop highjacking threads Ice Dragoon.This is the third thread I see you posting offtopic-questions.It starts to annoy me .

If you want to know something not thread-related , start an own thread and post your questions .I´m sure someone will give you the answers.
You don´t get answers in threads not related to your question.

Last edited:

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Ice Dragoon said:
i am a very random guy ok? sorry
where did you first see sparky, wolf??
Sonic the Swordmaster flash series, did some research cause I was bored and just ended up 2 soundtracks, 1 comic, 2 movies (one being very stupid and random) and knowledge of 3 diffrent games.

Boredom for the win I'll say.

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Ice Dragoon said:
i am a very random guy ok? sorry

A bit of randomness is ok, but look at me, I don't OT in every topc I set foot in, despite my name. Just chill it a bit.
Oh and semi-on topic, the flash I mentioned.
Now, anyone intrested in werewolf's request?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Ice Dragoon said:
i would do it if i coud but i cant

You can't chill? then a Read only, you'd like?
From what i am seeing here you only spam to increase your post count, i just sent you a pm to tell you to stop. You still continue. And let us know that you have a sort of handicap so you think that we will make an exeption on your case. No.

Read the topic once in a while. What is the current topic?

Another Videogame character request for UT2004.

In which forums?

• Request forums

Your posts are totaly irevelent. Post something usefull maybe?

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Ice Dragoon said:
i would do it if i coud but i cant

This is your final warning .Do it the way Random posted or you get the ban-hammer .

Stop spamming every thread with mostly useless off-topic posts.:mad:

Edit: Kantham was faster .

Last edited: