1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Another "update" from the dev team!

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by NTKB, Jan 5, 2002.

1. spm1138

spm1138 Irony Is

I'd rather see them get it right than rush it.

2. Gryphon

Gryphon Active Member

I'll let you guys in on some top secret knowledge. Just don't tell anyone I told you, or I'll have to kill you!

There is a secret script running on these boards. It picks up keywords in people's posts, like "release", "hurry up", and "forever". It adds all these up on Warren's hard drive and the more words it detects, the further back the release date is pushed! It's EEEEEVIL but I have no choice but to follow it! So....SHHHH!!! ;)

3. Guardian_BOB

Guardian_BOB Glitch! BFG!

Sounds like lots of folk getting their hopes up for this 2.87
    - Oh yes! what he said -
    Then perhaps Yurch will get a break from his RA :D But giving him any sort of free time could mean...

4. rgreene

rgreene frag bait

uh.... what is wrong with 2.86? I like it...

5. FiringAimlessly

FiringAimlessly NOT going to waste another minute on CS!

- They tried to do too many things and rushed them all without further testing, resulting in an extremely buggy product that many people here refuse to play without at least one or two third-party mutators...

6. rgreene

rgreene frag bait

Really? IMHO 2.86 has been the best release yet...

7. -=SDS=-Coop

-=SDS=-Coop INF Online moderator

w00t w00t, senior in high school... anyway, yea, inf 286, definitley needs the ra mutator... i have an essay on why it needs it, its posted over in one of the many polls going on, i think its the ctf poll... yea, the ctf poll. RA ownz

8. Puncher

Puncher AFA member

I'm first year university (in computer science)...

IMHO 2.86 with RAv2 and random spawn is the best release yet.

9. NTKB

NTKB Banned

AHHHHH ITS A CONSPIRICY I TELL YOU! Gather your arms! We meet at Warrens lawn at 2pm tomorrow to raid his house and FTP 2.87 to the LoIFTP (Liberation of Infiltration For The People) website!

10. Troubleshooter

Troubleshooter New Member

release..release..release..release..release..release..release..release..release..release..release..release..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..hurry up..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..forever..

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! see ya next christmas 2.87 :D

11. Night Hawk

Night Hawk New Member

:D

i got my arms, but eeeh.. were is his house? :D :D