Another "update" from the dev team!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Ok go check it out! They posted another update for 2.87! And by the wording it seems like either they are trying to trick everyone or they are still a wayyys off. :( Can anyone say March?

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
Stop your whinging. If there is only a small update it means they are hard at work, and I'd much rather have a highly polished release than have them waste time continually telling us how things are going.

agent

<span id=spObj style="FILTER:Glow(color=#5D025E);w
Oct 20, 2001
Visit site
hmmm

school (for me it's this monday) is starting soon so i'm guessing it's in the interest of the inf team to finish this month.

Feb 26, 2001
England
Why? I thought the average inf player had left school by now?
I just hope they get the release out before I find myself a new job (being unemployed is the best).

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Originally posted by G-Fresh
Stop your whinging. If there is only a small update it means they are hard at work, and I'd much rather have a highly polished release than have them waste time continually telling us how things are going.

Damnit G do you have to be so cruel? Do you know how many people are waiting patiently without taking a Sentry Studio exployee hostage?

I do agree however. Take your time guys. Id much rather wait a few extra weeks for it to be bugless and good than spend the next 6 months in hell waiting for the next "bugless" release because you were pressured. Ill be in my kryogenic chamber in the meantime ;)

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
Think about it this way. What are the best presents you get for christmas? The ones you've known you're going to get for about 6 months beforehand, or the ones you get on christmas morning that you knew nothing about?

An open request to the team, don't tell us anything, just surprise us one day with the best release yet ;)

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Well, they said they would try too have 2.87 too the people who ordered a day before release, and they said they will soon start taking orders. What we have too do now, is make an educated estamate of how much time a FedEx will take too ship, and how much time before they are ready for orders, then TADA we get an estamate of the release date.

Scythe

I'd rather die than give you control.
Jan 13, 2001
about 30ft behind you.
Visit site
I cant wait

2.87 will be awesome whenever it is released.
Why? I thought the average inf player had left school by now?
I am A sophomore in highschool and I started playing two years ago as an 8th grader so No many of us are still in school be it middle school (my brother) Highschool (me and My friends),
collage (a lot of players), or The OLD PEOPLE (YOU)!:D j/k.
But yeah many of us are still in school. Doesn't mean we cant hand out an asswhoopin tho.
[edit] Youre only in your 20s .arent you in collage? Thats school still.