1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

another idea from me

Discussion in 'Mod/Mutator Ideas' started by you know who, Nov 11, 2001.

1. you know who

you know who New Member

how bout a mod that gets rid of the computers ability to see everything like how they see through walls and see whats behind them or able to shoot u with a pistol from a mile away make them more human

2. modsquad

modsquad The Mod King

You mean improve the bots?

3. you know who

you know who New Member

re

or unimprove em they needa be less like gods and morel iek people come on im a mile away sniping em and one will pop into view and hit me with a pistol jeez or the one assault map that i have theres a wall that can be shot thru and the defenders can see thru the one side but the other side cant be seen through but the comp can

4. modsquad

modsquad The Mod King

All you have to do is change their setting via the menu before you start a practice game.

Overall, these bots are the most human there is out there. Did you ever try any other bots? They don't even more like humans!

5. you know who

you know who New Member

re

i know ive tried that too they are the most realistic other than their ability too see everything im not talking about accuracy just their ability too see through things and see far away things like they were up close ive dropped there accuracy to nill before and they still got me