ANNOUNCERS!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
So what kinda new announcers should be there?

Rain 9.0

Covert Ops
May 1, 2006
All I need is the Female announcer... it's the only one that's plain and simple.
Of course, it never hurts to have more options to choose from.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I like the sexy announcer, she's cool. :cool:

Other than her, the british accent chik, the origional UT announcements, and maybe a robot/skaarj voice would be neat. :tup:

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
Female one needs to come back, and hopfully a sexy female anouncer too; one that doesn't sound like she is cumming all over your gun.

Saverous

Mar 29, 2006
JohnDoe641 said:
omg this "sexy" announcer sounds so stupid and NOT sexy, when I have heard it first time, I was speechless. This is same as female announcer but trying to be sexy with no chance for her.

Last edited:

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Same actor, same voice style :)

Personally, I'd love to see the UT99 announcer polished up for UT2007 as the default announcer :tup:

Slainchild said:
An announcer with Tim Sweeny's voice would be great.

OMG Slain that had me crying with laughter :lol:

JohnDoe641 said:

That announcer always reminds me of of a hyped-up Kim Cattrall (Sex and the City). The Holy S*** announcement cracks me up :D

indy900 said:
how about a james earl jones announcer

That'd be pretty cool actually :)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I use the British chick. Nice and simple and to the point. The classic and the male ones annoy me. HEEEEAAAADSHHHHHOOOOOOT. Okay. Headshot. I get it. The "sexy" one is just cheesy, IMO.

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
They need an evil sounding anouncer, and an alien sounding one. Each one should have it's own personality too. So one would say the standard "unstoppable", and the other might say "This guy/girl is unstoppable."... whatever thy do, I just want some variety.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Classic and UT2004 male, maybe female too for somewhere. Nothig else!

Nordoch

Dec 17, 2004
UT 2003 Announcer...man he RULES..!!! :2thumb: :rockon: one of the WICKED ANNOUNCERZ...EVER!!!!!!! :eek2: