Anime model in need of skin+finish

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Diabloid

Oct 24, 2004
Hello everyone, i been snooping around the forums for a while but never had much to say untill now, hoping that i can get some help to finish an already created custom model.

nakiti1.jpg

nakiti2.jpg

The texture/skin was unfinished along with the head of the model being there but something was wrong with the eyes, I had troubles myself being without the internet for 5 weeks because i moved away from home ( ;) )

The problem comes to rise that the guy who was working on getting the texture done ended up not after around too meny weeks including summer vacation time, imo its getting on my tits.

Ii would live to ask for help finishing the model so at long last it can be used (hopefully) towards a small mod but not much can be done on that yet, just started.

I do own 3dsm but have lots of n00by problems using it correctly and that i need to reinstall it to the machine here, it would be great if anyone out there can help towards finishing this model.

Small note, the texture doesnt exsist anymore so its a bare model.. :(

I have the model uploaded in .3ds for anyone who can help. cheers in advance.